Sunday, August 20, 2006

Shattered

Its so hard that I cant get what I want
Disappointed like a child
Right here so close
That I can touch with my hands
Feeling the heat .. Feeling the chemistry
Yet the whole world stops me, It kills me inside
My actions are so desperate, My words are meaningless
I wish my wishes were never wished
All what I know Is that I want It, so bad I want It
Is It me walking against the rhythm?
or Its just life Is soo cruel ?
I wish I can tell you how hard It gets when I see you going away
I wish I can make you feel the pain seeing you but not having you
Do you feel the same way too? cause If you do I wont be gloom
I'll be glad that you know how deep it hurts
Because Im 100% sure
That destiny wont let us together, It do us apart
So I dont blame my self and luck
But
What If you dont know ? If you dont feel it too ?
It doesnt matter anymore
I got used to the fact
That things I want so bad , evetualy for me, doesnt last
zalabya

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, I empathize with you. However, as hard as it may seem, remember what Allah said:
وَعَسَى أَن تَكْرَهُواْ شَيْئاً وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَى أَن تُحِبُّواْ شَيْئاً وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ
[ البقرة الآية 216]

Wilted_Roze said...

"My words are meaningless" w0o0o0ow o_0 thats howww IFEEEEEEEEEl nice poem very touching!!

F said...

anonymous : wane3ma bellah , welcome here :)



wilted_roze : i glad u liked it and i appreciate ur visit :)

bo9ali7 said...

oooooohh
realy simple and MEANINGFULL words..remeber..we have another life..later..where we can have/do what ever we want..

F said...

orange juice : hey thanks for passing by im glad ena u liked it really :)




bo9ali7 : exactly inshalah we get all what we want in other life .. come around more often :)

Chai-7aleeb said...

هونيها و تهون

F said...

chai-7aleeb 7ayalla men yana :D




guys its only words rakabt`hom saraw chethe easy on me ya jema3at el rabe3

Fuzzy said...

I wish my wishes were never wished
<------ hmmm that sounds like خميس كمش خشم

F said...

looooooooool
enthagha6t
e shda3wa jamelni Fuzzy gooli 7elo lol

iliveinq8 said...

keep dreaming.

iliveinq8 said...

keep dreaming.

F said...

i_LiVe_iN_Q8 : thanks for coming :) ,although im not a dream believer bas im trying to be one

Anonymous said...

talking about me !

pianful life .. and here i am with a dead dream

يمعودة يقطع الحب وسنينو =)

Fuzzy said...

هاهاهاها لا والله استانست من كلامج بس مادري شلون مخي العوي ترجم الكلمات من انجليزي لي العربي وهذي آخرة الترجمة مالتي هاهاها

No3iK said...

- gives u big hug -

life sometimes is a "bitch".

F said...

manooya : 7abebti inshallah ur life gets better :* bas goolay alah kareem

Fuzzy : mashallah 3alaik motarjem mo7taref moshwaya lol :P



No3ik : I know ;/ :***

Anonymous said...

Wow wow woo0ow Mashallah 3laiiiiiich RAw3a el poem

i wish u all the best
Keep it up Girl ;)

F said...

lollypop : thanks sweety i wish the same for u too :)

Michomeme said...

Its just life Is soo cruel


Micho from iraq

F said...

michomeme : tell me about it :/
ur welcome and thanks for reading my blog dear :)

Temetwir said...

very soft yet very strong

i like it, well done :)

F said...

temetwir : Hii 7ayyak allah bebloggy thanks for coming really :)
o im glad e3jebek what i wrote

F said...

her : thanks alot :) will do so inshalah