Sunday, December 03, 2006

based on a true story


The subject is "my life"
the thing is "struggle"
through the years
23 years
my age
in every year
a nightmare
childhood days
a sweet dream
the sweetest taste
prisoner
over taken
never did something I wanted
they
judge me, shush me, order me to
do things I never wanted
kept me silent
got used to it heh
tired of missing
tired of loving
and giving
broken heart
...
blurry vision
tears
over reacting? have a mercy
dying
overseas..where my desire is
never will have it
because of
others faults
faith/hope?
not anymore
bored of that illusion
reality kills/hurts
...
non sense
gone crazy
sad songs
my memories
is all I have
nothing has left of me.
thanks people
for everything
bad/good times
I will never forget you
you equals me
im gone
way far
based on a true story.



15 comments:

um-miT3ib said...

shgilna 3an depressing posts i7na ??? HAAAA???

adorra said...

I second ^

F said...

i-1-2-c-u : when bad things happens words get meaningless.

um-mit3ib : that was whats in my mind :/ el somo7a :*

adorra : i third!

Anonymous said...

same here.. same here...

Nouph said...

I can feel some parts of that.. Nice.. Lil blue, but who can blame ya =P

um-miT3ib said...

ratheeny ib post thany ;p

F said...

anonymous ok? :/

fo0f : lil blue?? its ALOT but thanks for passing by :)

um-mit3ib : yalla kaa be66ereej

um-miT3ib said...

3aLamiiiCh kella ghlegga ?
farfesh ya 3am ;p

Dr.Lost said...

lighten up.. il dinya ma tiswa.. now smile! :)

F said...

um-mid3aab abu6 el chabd mo? im working on it ;P

dr.lost i smiled just like this xD

thank u both for coming ;)

Dr.Lost said...

awww... :)) if you ever need to let it out we're here for you :)

F said...

dr.lost thanks wallah *blush* :)

Dakhtour said...

Sorry to hear that.. Enshalah u'll become better soon and i know u're now :)

F said...

boZeeZ thanks :)

No3iK said...

7beeeeeeeeeeeeebty
heart felt :*
esmila 3laich
ayam wit3adi ya albi
7ibich